We need an experienced Front-End Developer to help lead diverse and challenging digital projects for some exciting clients. This is a leadership position with a necessary focus on design, excellence, innovation and passion.
It’s always nice to have some personal skills
- Experience 3 years minimum, preferably agency work.
- Feedback Awesomes at understanding the client and applying feedback efficiently.
- Communication Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionaly.
- Solve problems Strong skilled candidates on this area are the real rockstars!
- Thinking on your feet Thinking on your feet.
We want everyone follow our principles
- Planning Familiarity with project planning software. (e.g. Teamwork, Github)
- Optimization Superior knowledge on the area (Image optimization, Code Minification, etc).
- Browser capabilities Ability to communicate ideas clearly and professionaly.
- Design Principles Intermediate to advanced knowledge
- Server-side Thinking on your feet.
We need a developer with experience in
- HTML, CSS and JS Provable excellent knowledge.
- Adobe PSD and AI Provable proficient use. (Other design softwares are a plus)
- Ajax and Json Intermediate to advanced knowledge
- GitHub Functional knowledge
PERKS WE OFFER
These are some of the benefits you'll enjoy once we've adopted you.
Well, it's in our name so... espresso will definitely run through your veins. If that's not you, we have tea too.
Improve yourself by practicing and speaking another language every two days.
Going to Bahamas for vacations and two weeks are not enough? Stay longer and work from there.
Grow and learn by getting your hands dirty. No practice work, you'll get right to the interesting part.
Swiss-like precission is awesome, but sometimes it's great to stay in bed 5' more. We're cool with that.
We all enjoy working, but we also love to eat. It happens that we know the best delivery in town.